Come to meet with the Land of Roses - Bulgaria!
Here are more than 5 reasons to visit Bulgaria:
• Major and diverse nature – Black sea, beautiful lakes, magnificent mountains, challenging rivers, unique caves, rock formations, and waterfalls;
• The oldest country in Europe - discover thousands of years of history, artefacts and treasures, and monuments in the UNESCO list;
• Ancient city of Plovdiv – The European Capital of Culture for 2019 and The most romantic city of wines for 2022, ranked by European Best Destinations.
• Traditions in hospitality – natural and tasty food, great wines from several different regions with unique red grape sorts, only grown in Bulgaria;
• Spectacular nightlife;
• More than 600 mineral springs, with healing water from 30 to 103 degrees Celsius, spread in over 20 cities with long spa traditions.
• Bulgaria can be easily combined for more experience in one trip to the region with neighbouring countries, like Romania, Serbia, Greece, Northern Macedonia, and Turkey. Any of the capitals of these countries is a 1-hour flight away or a few hours by bus or car.
Did you know the following facts:
- Bulgaria is one of the biggest producers of Rose oil. The roses are grown in Bulgaria's Rose Valley (Kazanlak). At the end of May, the beginning of June is the Rose festival, during which thousands of guests from all around the world arrive to enjoy this wonderful Bulgarian tradition - from Japan to the USA, from Germany and the UK to the Middle East countries.
- Bulgaria ranks third in Europe for the number of valuable archaeological monuments after Italy and Greece.
- In Bulgaria, the oldest golden treasure was founded - consisting of 3000 gold objects, dating back more than 6000 years.
- Sofia is the most affordable European capital for any kind of tourism - MICE or leisure.
Liberty Bulgaria will gladly host your events, contact us.
Mladost-1, bl.132, entr.2, ap.34, Sofia, Bulgaria