The hotel is an architectural, sophisticated building with a rich history, a building that keeps the memory of old Belgrade for more than a century. It represents one of the main symbols of Belgrade; it is a combination of the heritage of the first steam mill from the 19th century and a specific modern design.
Old Mill is located in the urban part of Belgrade, near the banks of the river Sava and the new picturesque Belgrade Waterfront (modern living space with restaurants, bars, shopping centres, parks, and hiking trails).
Radisson Collection Hotel, Old Mill Belgrade offers 236 contemporary and modern rooms, including 14 impressive suites, with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Belgrade. The rooms are characterized by earth tones and natural materials. They are equipped with unique furniture and artistic details such as painted walls, which are the work of Strauss & Hillegaart studios. Its industrial-chic aesthetics - is a modern interpretation of the commercial part of real estate. Guests can relax and enjoy free high-speed internet, a minibar, and amenities such as espresso coffee and tea, while Executive Collection, Junior Suite, and Suite guests enjoy special access to the Executive Lounge.
Event space and special features:
• Fitness & Wellness Center (gym, sauna, steam bath)
• OMB Larder + Lounge, a new restaurant and bar concept, the best contemporary Serbian cuisine
• Spans 2 floors and more than 500 square meters of meeting space
• 8 venues accommodating up to 225 delegates
• Daylight in all venues
• Piazza – 850sqm open-air space - for special event gatherings, connected with the biggest meeting venue
• State-of-the-art AV equipment
• Brain Box – a special breakout room with walls you can write on, flexible furniture, and colours that spark creativity
• Wine Cellar – a unique venue for wine tasting, dinners parties, or even a cocktail party with a private entrance
• Executive Lounge – VIP lounge where guests can meet, read and relax, but also work and brainstorm
Welcome to Radisson Collection Hotel, Old Mill Belgrade!
Bulevar Vojvode Misica 15, Belgrade, Serbia