The tourism organisation of Nis was founded in 1995 with main activities for the development of programs and improvement of tourism in the region of Nis.
The tourism organisation of Nis present the city of Nis, the cultural and economic capital of southern and eastern Serbia:
• One of the oldest cities in Europe and the Balkans, the birthplace of emperor Constantine the Great;
• The breathtaking nature – mountains, gorges, caves;
• Unique southern charm and hospitality, lively nightlife, tasty food;
• University centre with more than 30.000 students, a strong information technology industry, a medical centre;
• The city with good and easy transfer – an international airport, road network and traffic system in the city;
• The city with sophisticated high-quality event planning and organization service, hotels with modernly equipped conference halls, venues that meet high standards for holding conferences, seminars, symposiums, and other gatherings;
• The attractiveness of Nis and its surroundings as a destination that can offer thematic trips of different styles – cultural, historical, wine and gastronomic tours, pilgrimage routes and especially adventure trips and adrenaline tours.
What we can offer:
• The full guidelines and support for organizing events in the city;
• Organizing fam trips and sight inspections;
• Networking with tourism service providers, DMCs and business event organizers.
Nade Tomic 16, Niš, Serbia