Leveraging Intellectual Capital of Convention Destinations
Until we can meet live again, the Conventa team will be preparing a series of online educational events – Conventa Trend Bars, where representatives of New European destinations will be sharing their experiences, talking about innovations and discussing strategies for the future. For those looking to take their knowledge to the next level, we will be hosting Conventa Academy with world-renowned meetings industry experts.
Join the Conventa Academy on Thursday, 1 April from 10.00 to 10:45 (CET)
The first Conventa Academy event of 2021 will be led by Miloš Milovanović, Head of Analysis & Research at GainingEdge, who will present his latest research, which analysed the contribution of multiple competitive factors to the overall success of the world`s top 100 destinations.
10:00 – 10:05 Introduction by Gorazd Čad
10:05 – 10:45 »Leveraging Intellectual Capital of Convention Destinations«, by Miloš Milovanović, GainingEdge, Head of Analysis & Research
10:45 – 10:55 Questions from the audience and the moderator
Miloš Milovanović is a GainingEdge consultant, with deep expertise in the activation and development of convention bureaus as well as destination marketing in Europe and Middle East regions. He has 15 years of experience in the meeting industry and has consulted to many destinations around the world. Miloš is responsible for development of research activities as the new Head of the GainingEdge Analysis & Research Unit.
Miloš will present the following key topics:
1. Do you know who are the intellectual leaders in your destination and how you leverage this?
2. Key aspects of the Intellectual Capital of convention destinations.
3. World Top-50 knowledge destinations (cities and countries).
4. Regional Rankings for Europe`s top meeting destinations in terms of available Intellectual Capital.
5. How to analyze the Harnessing Ratio to define your Strategic focus.
6. Is your Intellectual Capital underutilized or in overdrive?