REGENT PORTO MONTENEGRO
Regent Porto Montenegro and Regent Pool Club Residences nestles on the palm-lined shores and lush mountainous backdrops of Boka Bay – a historical Austro-Hungarian naval base and the heart of the best emerging cruising ground in the Mediterranean basin, with over one kilometer of west-facing waterfront. Porto Montenegro is within a three-hour flight from most European capitals. It is served by three international airports – Tivat (4,6km), Dubrovnik (47km) and Podgorica (90km) – all offering good connections with charter and scheduled airlines. The marina area also provides its own landing facilities for private aircrafts. Porto Montenegro is also easily accessible by sea; it is conveniently located on the Venice-Corfu cruising leg. The marina is just a day’s sail from some of the Mediterranean’s best sailing areas, including the Croatian islands.
The Venetian-style architecture and nautically themed décor are sympathetically designed to reflect the location, culture, and history of Porto Montenegro and the breathtaking natural beauty of Boka Bay. Every hotel room boasts an awe-inspiring view of the beautiful Boka Bay and/or the surrounding majesty of Porto Montenegro’s soaring mountain ranges. Regent’s renowned bespoke service is felt in every corner, from the lavish event facilities with a view to the gourmet cuisines and pampering spa treatments. This hotel fulfills the promise of a luxury seaside escape.
The 87 rooms, suites and residences in Regent Porto Montenegro provide sophisticated, contemporary living spaces with multifunctional design. All rooms are designed to bring about the feeling as if guests are staying on a luxury ship. All rooms feature a flat screen TV and complimentary Wi-Fi. Bathrooms are spacious and feature a deep soaking bathtub, walk-in shower, and separate WC. Majority of the accommodations offer unique views of the sea and marina whilst the rest overlook the lush greenery of the surrounding majestic mountains.
The 62 rooms, suites and residences at the Regent Pool Club Residences provide sophisticated living areas. These contemporary chic spaces, most with a landscaped terrace are inspired by the Italian Riviera and invite guest to relax, unwind and enjoy their holiday. All Suites and Rooms are equipped with the latest facilities including a flat screen TV and complimentary Wi-Fi. Bathrooms are spacious and feature a deep soaking bathtub, walk-in shower, and separate toilet. Guests staying at the Regent Pool Club Residences may also benefit from the extensive dining and spa facilities at the Regent Porto Montenegro.
Regent Porto Montenegro and Regent Pool Club Residences have five in-house restaurants:
• The Pool Bar on the lavish pool deck provides a menu of refreshing Mediterranean light bites influenced with oriental flavours. The menu caters to all with a selection of fresh salads, array of small plates, artisan sandwiches and gourmet burgers.
• The Dining Room offers an all-day dining concept with a menu of both Mediterranean and Adriatic inspired dishes. Prime meats and seafood are charcoal-grilled in front of your eyes over an open flame.
• Library Bar, with its sophisticated interiors – reminiscent of a traditional gentlemen’s club, provides the finest selection of a premium champagnes, cognacs and the Scotch whiskies. Guests can expect an extensive menu of both creative and timeless cocktails, regional wines and refreshing non-alcoholic beverages. An exquisite menu of cigars offers the perfect accompaniment to this impressive drinks programme.
• Gourmet Corner, the quintessential patisserie and gourmet delicatessen, serves freshly baked breads and savory items, artisanal cakes and pastries, chocolate truffles and array of home-made drinks.
• The Italian garden is a seafront venue, perfect for enjoying a freshly cooked meal or beverage prepared by the three aforementioned outlets.
The hotel’s signature Regent Spa offers a wide array of treatments and a holistic approach to rejuvenation combining ancient traditions with fresh, organic ingredients to nurture mind, body and spirit.
Regent Spa Facilities:
• Three treatment rooms
• Nails saloon
• Separate his and hers changing rooms with lockers, experience shower, sauna, steam room and hammam
• Fitness Studio
• Indoor pool with Jacuzzi
• Outdoor pool
• The 20m infinity-edge outdoor pool, the indoor pool and the Jacuzzi all give way to a magnificent view of the marina.
• The indoor pool is directly connected to the Regent Spa for extra privacy and convenience.
• Regent Pool Club covers a swimming area of 600m², an elegant pool bar, fireplaces, fire pits and gives way to a magnificent view of the Boka Bay.
• Within the marina village, guests have access to two outdoor tennis courts and sports club.
• PMYC Pool is a posh lounge bar with a 64-m infinity outdoor pool that perches over the tranquil seascape with awe-inspiring views.
Porto Montenegro Village
Mr. Roko Palmic